Learn More About

The Cabin

The "Boy Scout Cabin" as it is still referred to was erected through the efforts of Mr. Frank Hutchinson, inspired by this devotion to his Son and the Scout Movement, during the 1932 Depression years. In the Flood of 1937 the cabin floated off its foundation and landed upon the Ohio River Levee, Mr. Hutchinson and the Church Trustees had it replaced upon its original foundation where it served 20 years many young men of Lawrenceburg. In 1957 as a part of the Church's greatest building and remodeling program Mr. Jack Anderson, building committee chairman, prevailed upon the City of Lawrenceburg to vacate New Street to allow more room to build the new Church School building and relocate the Cabin. New footers, foundations, concrete floor, fireplace, water, gas heat, and a new roof was installed.

604 Boy Scout Way

Lawrenceburg, IN 



Web Hosting


Christian Web Host